Tuesday, April 14, 2009

POSITIVE NOTE

I daresay, for the times that have passed, the activities that have occupied my life for the past couple of years or so, looking back at the stuff I wrote, I realize now, how negative and de-motivating some of them were. Certainly, at some points of those time, I was merely trying to find an outlet to spill all the beans and the junks out. Expressing things freely, while the iron is still hot. Frustrated of unable to find a life human being, reliable to be shared and dwell the emotions upon.
Whatever it was, I did have a reason.

Nevertheless, I can't help looking at it, today - at the state that I am neither ecstatic nor in grief - and thinking how depressing my life had always been, then. I suppose, I learn today that moving forward is always a step better than to sit still or again, dwell
in the past. Because that means you have completely moved on. Even if you haven't, you have tasted something new - bitter or sweet.

My life has been such a roller-coaster that I've developed some passions of being in the roller-coaster--literally or figuratively -- can't tell the difference anymore. I learn that, going down is always faster than going up. But, that's also the same case--going down is FASTER---then, when you go up, it takes longer and a while - still a worthwhile to behold the experience within (the views to view).

I can't help but to express myself in much negative tone just to release and empty the heart in me. But, I would do that, so that I can quickly refill that with better positive notes and some loving.

I am in love, despite my confusion and uncertainty in many aspects --
but, I want to learn to be patient and to have better faith than the rest of the people I know.

God bless me--but I will write some positivity into my life, and let it be embedded into my hungry soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home