Sunday, February 13, 2005

In my mind

In my mind right now at 1.24 am ET time -Boston-,

"bule itu basi"

gue gak rasis --tapi gue gak suka sama bule--

guys are pathetic, but girls are nothing better

My job sucks, or rather..i suck at my job

I'm bored with this town, but I'm proud to be a Bostonian --thanx to RED SOX and PATRIOTS--

i think too much....yes...i think too much...

nothing motivates me right now,
to stay = means more loneliness and stress
to leave = means new life and pressure

anxious about what will happen next month, and the month after
like being in the elevator, wanting to go out to the floor requested, but not sure what to face when the elevator door opens up

what's going on with my family now?

I miss "Somebody" --like Depeche Mode

I can't sleep....and it's already 1.35 am..

and I'm F****n tired of staring at Myspace~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home