Friday, January 21, 2005

Be A Stranger

I want to go to a place where people have never seen or met me before, have never knew about my past, have never heard about my families, never be friends with any of my friends, never went to school to places I've been enrolled in and if it's possible, have never done what i've done before.

I will be a total stranger in a strange land.

It would be interesting to meet a person who I've never met, heard, or knew before. The two of us would start a conversation, trying to guess each other's personalities, interests and philosophies. Fresh start from a new beginning, as if the two us are born babies who simply knew nothing but to cry.
I will know no burden of explaining the who and what I am.
I will have no difficulties of explaining the what and why I like it.

I don't have to worry about past or future.
I don't have to worry about being labelled based on my past.
I don't have to worry that someone is looking at me as a competitor for the future.

I can renew myself, my relationship.

I will be a total different person. I will start everything from the beginning.I will learn new cultures and lifestyles.
I will assume that no one knew about what i've gone through, so I can be whatever characters that I want to be.


Then,
after I got pretty well known in this land.

that means,
it's about time that I look for a new strange land,

I will be a total another new total stranger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home